Sunday 20 January 2013

Xmas Card #01

Yip, I'm determined to be ahead of myself this Christmas!
I knew I had this stamp in my stash, I turned the house upside down looking for it a couple of months ago, and of course just put my hand on it today!

This card was inspired by this week's featured stamper at Splitcoast ... here's Angela's original.
Image from Sugar Nellie - coloured with promarkers and touches of glitter added to their noses and buttons.  Image and DP panels popped up on dimensionals.  Paper Smooches sentiment.


Crafty Creations #205 - snowflakes
CRAFT #190 - Christmas in January
The Sugar Bowl #99 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge #108 - recycle or use something free (my green gem was part of a 'Secret Santa' gift of crafty goodies)
CHNC challenge extra January - anything Christmas
Sparkles Forum Christmas Challenge #24 - snowmen

9 comments:

Benzi said...

Yep, my favorite...snowmen. How cute this is, Lynne. I am playing in the SCS Christmas challenge this year and hope I stick with it so I'll have my cards made when Christmas rolls around again.
I love your card!

MagsB said...

Well done you for making an early start, and double well done for finding the fabulous stamp! Terrific card!

love Mags B x

Hazel said...

Gorgeous card - what a wonderful stamped image - thank you for entering both of my CHNC challenge - hope to see you again soon. x

debby4000 said...

fabulous cute christmas card Lynne
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Very cute card Lynne! The image is lovely and I love your papers.
Have a great day.
Hugs xx

Dotty Jo said...

You are sooooo organised! No school for me today due to snow... might just stay in and make a christmas card myself, Jo x

Claire said...

YAY you can never start too early - love the image and a fab colour combo too. Hugs, Claire x

shaz earl said...

Fabulous creation!

Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles Christmas for our * Snowmen * challenge

Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
Hugs Shaz x

Sandra H said...

Oh so beautiful is your card and thank you for joining in our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Snowmen challenge good luck and hope to see you again DT Member Sandra H xx