Saturday 2 March 2013

Pink Kittiness

I'm in a definite CAS mode this weather!  I thought I'd have a go at the polaroid effect, not sure if it actually looks like a photo or not LOL!
I've inked this fabulous kitty from my new Paper Smooches set for the first time and have used the inspiration from their current SPARKS picture perfect challenge.  I interpreted the pic as a 'love' theme ... I reckon this kitty would love to have ate all those fishies, he certainly looks pleased enough with himself!  Added a wee heart from another PS set.

CAS-ual Friday CFC92 - make your own wallpaper
The Pink Elephant #188 - anything goes
Use it Tuesday #50 - an uninked stamp
Simon Says - anything goes
Totally Gorjuss #173 - anything goes with pink

11 comments:

Scrappy Chick said...

I adore the pink kittiness! What a sweet card.
Thanks for playing along at Use It Tuesday!
Tracy DT

Dotty Jo said...

What a wonderful pink kitty! Great card Lynne, certainly made me smile, Jo x

Benzi said...

Ha Love your kittiness' title. Those fish have been cleaned by someone or some thing (kitty?). He's looking pretty fat and sassy. :-)

Dawny P said...

This is lovely :) What a fabulous design, I love it. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, hugs, Dawny x

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne how fab and funky is this the colours really pop and that image made me smile such a little cutie, super fun card
hugs
lorraine x

AJ said...

so very adorable!! thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous, cute card Lynne.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I LOVE that hot pink paper with the fish background--great use of that stamp! FUN polaroid!! LOVE this card:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge! There's still time to play along with us and our Trend Watch: SMILES challenge!!!

Angie Tieman said...

What a fun card and background you created! Someone is going to love receiving this! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Nicole said...

I think it looks like a photo. Super cute card! Thank you for joining us at Use It Tuesday!