Thursday 9 May 2013

Pink'n Girlie

Oops, made this earlier in the week and forgot to upload it.  Must have been our 'summer' went to my head! On Tuesday we had the most glorious, sunny, WARM day, and ever since it's been either blowing a gale, rain, hailstones, etc, etc,etc.
Hopefully things pick up next week for the Balmoral Show (a big agricultural show) or we'll need waist high wellies to wade through the mud!

I went pink on this wee girlie card.  I bought this lovely Memory Box die after seeing it on Debby's lovely blog.  LOTV image coloured with copics and pink stickles added to highlights on the butterfly, flowers and her spotty top.

Layout from Cupcake Craft #241
Try it on Tuesday - feminine and fancy
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Natalie and Amy's challenge #09 - things with wings
By the Cute and Girly May challenge - flowers



10 comments:

Benzi said...

Very pretty! I love the little girl. Your vines are so pretty with the gemstones and the button is fun, fun with the checks.

Wish I could twitch my nose and order up some pretty weather for you. We've had two days of good weather. I think it will rain tomorrow.

Patti J said...

Pretty in pink, for sure! Lynne, this is so sweet....from the image to the lovely die. Thanks for sharing! Hope you get some pretty days really soon :-)

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, beautiful card and such an adorable image.
luv
Debby

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Lynne this is so beautiful I totally love that image she is a beauty, the die cuts, colours and card design are superb.
hugs
lorraine x

coops said...

so gorgeous lynne.stunning pretty image and I love your colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card hun, she is one of my favourite images. Hugs, Claire x

MagsB said...

Oh so pretty! I love little Millie! How fab the gingham looks, both the paper and the cute brad!

I hope the weather clears up in time for the Show!

love Mags B x

SandeeNC said...

Sweet card, love the image. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Try it on Tuesday Feminine and Fancy, waving hi from the hills of North carolina ♥

Liza said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining in with our sketch challenge this week at CCC.

Liza x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous and girly...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
Helen x