Sunday 28 July 2013

Hey Hunny!

I'm not a big ribbon user, but had to have this one as I thought it would be a perfect match for this oldie High Hopes image - Hunny Bear
Image coloured with pencils, clear gloss added to his nose and to the honey.
I also had a 'Bee' text stamp in my stash, so I masked off my Paper Smooches sentiment, so that I could add it.

High Hopes 'Anything Goes' challenge will be running until 5 August, so if you have a High Hopes stamp in your stash get it out ... if you're not in you can't win :)

Inky Chicks #9 - summer colours
Top Tip Tuesday #106 - spooled items
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - summer food or drink
Crafts 4 Eternity R#134 - anything goes
Seize the Birthday - anything goes

13 comments:

Benzi said...

Your little guy is just so cute. He's hanging on to the honey for dear life. :-) The ribbon is just perfect.

Lin said...

Very cute, Lynn! I like your touches of blue along with the usual black and yellow! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Wednesday Challenge this week! We were able to visit your lovely area briefly a month ago and I fell in love with it - wish I could have stayed longer!!

Unknown said...

Your card is gorgeous Lynne!
Sorry I haven't been much as well.
I don't think I'll post anymore on my blog, I am concentrating on sewing and jewellery now, unless I have to make a card for a Birthday.
I'll try to leave comments on a few blogs but that's it.
All you are ok.
Hugs xx

Patti J said...

How much fun! The sentiment and ribbon are totally perfect for this fun image! Looks like you've been busy today...off to see what else you've created! Hugs...

Jo Nevill said...

Such a great card, what a super image you have used

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge

Hugs

Jo x

coops said...

so gorgeous lynne.fab image and I love your yellow and black colours ;D

xx coops xx

Elaine Stark said...

A great card, love the ribbon and the sentiment. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Stamping With Bibiana said...

the first thing taht jumped to my attention is your lovely doggie...it is sooo cute...sorry the 1st comment goes to him...he is adorable.
Now for the card :) I like d the way to tucked the ribbon on one little corner...nice touch. thanks for sharing...BTW, 1st time visiting you
bibiana

debby4000 said...

Adorable and love that bear.
luv
Debby

Amanda said...

What a cute guy, thanks for joining us at C4E this week
Love
Amanda

Rose said...

love this adorable honey bear :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Birthday.

michele said...

Fabulous card Lynne, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafts 4 Eternity. hugs x

~amy~ said...

How CUTE! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!!