Thursday 29 August 2013

Sky gazing

I love this little dude from Penny Black ... not sure though if he's just totally chilled out, or collapsed with exhaustion!

Really simple wee card ... sky chalked; glitter added to bee's wings; couple of clouds popped up for dimension and some flower soft grass for a bit of texture.
My happy sun is Sm. Sunnie from High Hopes

Cute Card Thursday #284 - things with wings
Simon Says Wednesday challenge - anything goes
Die Cuttin Divas #130 - just because
Let's Craft and Create #77 - animal antics
Penny Black Saturday August Challenge - Bright and sunny

7 comments:

Benzi said...

Just too cute! He's so relaxed but if that bee stings his nose, I bet he comes up really fast. Ha

Yep, I noticed we were next door at Simon Says. I was just following you.

I won't tell you how many embossing folders I had but it was a job. Ridiculous!!! Now, I need to use them more.

Dotty Jo said...

Super cute! Jo x

coops said...

so stunning lynne.i love your clouds and really cute image :D

xx coops xx

Gerda said...

This card is just SUPER CUTE! Love it! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Vicky said...

Love the layout of this totally adorable card :)

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous scene card, its so cute.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv
Debby

Digi Darla said...

Amazing card, such a cute dog image!

Hugs
Kim

Please if you have much time please visit my site DigiDarlaDesigns.com for more digi's...

Thanks