Sunday 6 October 2013

CAS Good Luck

I had some snippets of DP that I almost threw in the bin, but then decided to have a play instead!  I've used my new Memory Box border die and the plane is from Alley Way Stamps - I paper pieced the body of the plane, added some glitter to the propellor, and popped up on dimensionals.  I also added some glitter to the windows of the wee houses.

ABC Challenge - W for Words
Inky Chicks #14 - use 2 different die cuts
Crafty Creations #242 - things with wings
Penny's challenge #147 - anything goes
Papertake Weekly - anything goes

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card.
luv
Debby

Benzi said...

This is just so cute with your MB die for scenery and that adorable airplane. Oh, I see the lights on in those houses. Just adorable!

Debs said...

Super sweet card - love the scene you have created.
Thanks for playing along at PTW this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Claire said...

This is just lovely Lynne. Love the colour too. Hugs, Claire x

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes" challenge…
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well.

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been really busy the past weeks…