Sunday 24 November 2013

CAS Baby

I'm so glad I enjoy making CAS cards .. my stash is almost non-existent and I've still quite a few Christmas cards to make!  Ah well, I've a few days off next week to tackle my Christmas shopping and hopefully squeeze in a few cards too :)

This card uses another oldie stamp, this time from Art Gone Wild.  Coloured with pencils.  Sentiment from The Alley Way Stamps.





I followed the colour theme from the 10 minute craft dash which I haven't played in for a while, total time 9 min 27 sec.  Most of my time was taken colouring in the image ... the rest of it is just a few die cuts.  I later added some glitter to the bubbles, but this would have taken me over the time limit so I'm adding the pre-version for the challenge.

Layout from MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge MFTWSC151
Sister Act challenge #34 - anything goes
Sweet Stampin - a celebration

10 comments:

Claire said...

A little sweetie Lynne. Hugs, Claire x

Benzi said...

Awwwww....that is such a sweet baby card. I love your added hearts and dots. Just the cutest!!!

Cathy P said...

What a sweet image, Lynne. I love the pink behind the die cut dots. Thanks for linking up with us at the SIster Act Challenge Blog.
Cathy xx

Jackie said...

What a cute baby card :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lynne.fab sweet image and i love your cs design :D

xx coops xx

Debbie said...

Thank you for joining our Birthday Celebrations at Sweet Stampin' this week. Debbiex

Leigh Penner said...

Wow, I'm in awe of how fast you coloured this! Wonderful job!
Oh, this is so sweet! I love it!
Thanks so much for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

Beverley said...

FABulous card & amazing colouring in under 10 mins too! Hugs Bev x

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Really cute card - perfect for our birthday challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

Betty said...

Oh so cute. Love the litte baby in the tub. Thanks for playing along with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash and hope to see you again.