Saturday 29 March 2014

Craaaazeeee Bunny

No craic from me tonight.  Spent my day doing the food shopping and cleaning and tidying.  And squeezed in a wee bit of crafty time in between my cleaning ... usually when I do this I get no further and the cleaning never gets finished, so I'm feeling rather pleased with myself to have a card and a clean tidy house tonight!!

My cards are usually quite girly, so I was determined to make an Easter card that would be OK for my nephew.

I've used lots of Paper Smooches goodies on this card ... the crazy bunny, alpha set and a couple of die cuts from the scrapbooking set.  And I love how it turned out :)

Layout from Paper Smooches Designer Drafts
Kaboodle Doodles #216 - dreaming of Spring
Creative Card Crew #58 - animals
Crafty Catz #224 - anything goes
Polkadoodles #13 - Spring is in the Air
Stampin for the Weekend - Spring colours

ETA: Featured card over at Paper Smooches :)

10 comments:

Benzi said...

Wow! You had quite a productive day. Glad you could fit in time for crafting.

Your bunny is such a cutie and your nephew is sure to love it. I really like those colorful pinwheels on your paper. It's such a fun, happy Easter card.

Jackie said...

What a happy, sunny card :o)
Jackie xx

Katie Gehring said...

Lynne, what a sweet spring card! I love the colors that the bunny is so cute!! Thanks for playing along with this week's SPARKS challenge!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that little bunny! And I LOVE how you used some dies for the banners-- clever! You have GOT to tell me everything you know about how you created that outline around the bunny! I love love love it!!!!!!!! I wish I could color and outline like that! Share all of your tricks and tips:)


THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge-- hope you join in the fun this week for our easy challenge (Anything Goes)!!!!!! <3

ps... super sorry about the linky problem last week! I had no idea that it was closed early! If that happens again, please just link up in the comment section! Again-- I'm so sorry <3

tilly said...

a happy looking bunnie lol, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz
Tilly

Unknown said...

Great card, I'm loving the cute bunny and your fab layout!

Thank you for joining the challenge with the Creative Card Crew!

Sheena
xxx

coops said...

lol i love the fun bunny lynne and your spring colours are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

great card-love the rabbit!!thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew animal challenge!Irene DT xx

Guild Master Crystal said...

Fabulous card design. That rabbit is amazingly adorable.
Thanks for playing along in our animals challenge at Creative Card Crew!

~ Crystal (DT)

Julie said...

Such a fun card!

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For the Weekend for our Spring colours challenge!

Hugs

Julie x