Sunday 14 December 2014

High Hopes: Carolling Frosty

Evening all :)  Well surprise, surprise!  It's a week and a half to Christmas Day and here's me with my cards still not finished, never mind posted!  Ah well, maybe it will be different next year (.... doubt it Ha!)

This card is for our cleaner in work.  Not sure if it worked or not, but I think its because I'm not loving my DP ... part of the stash I'm trying to use up, before I hit the January sales ;)

My image is Carolling Frosty from High Hopes - coloured with pencils.  Partially popped up on dimensionals (the bit at the bottom is stuck direct to my cardstock and then his hat etc rises up)
Stickles and gems added to my snowflakes for a bit of sparkle.

Layout from Completely Christmas #42 + added twist - add some sparkle
Crafty Cardmakers #129 - Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's christmas challenge #207 - urgently needed Christmas
 Pile it On #49 - anything Christmas
Let's Craft and Create #99 - Christmas


4 comments:

Lin said...

Your snowman image is super cute.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Happy Christmas

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers and More

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 207 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

Hazel said...

Thank you also for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 42 with your lovely crafting - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Sally Dodger said...

A really great card. Your snowman image is gorgeous and the backing papers are lovely. Great colour scheme and the snowflakes finish the card wonderfully. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More. Sally D.x.