Thursday 24 December 2015

My favourite 5 Christmas cards 2015

Ahhh, I love this time of night on Christmas Eve when you can finally relax.  Everything has either been bought, wrapped, chopped or cleaned, and if it's not it's too late now ;)  Time to get the Bailie's out me thinks!

Anyway, I'm delighted to see that Debby is running her Favourite Five Christmas Cards challenge again this year, so here's mine .... (I've added in links to the original posts in case anyone wants links or more info on the stamps I've used)

I think this is my most favourite card of the year, they just look so comfy and relaxed!
(more details here)

This was my most used snowman of the season ....!
(more details here)

And this was my most used Santa set ...
(more details here)

This is my favourite personalised card ..
(more details here)

And finally my card for Greg ..
(more details here)

7 comments:

Sarah said...

These are all fabulous Lynne and so is Ruby on your blog header!! I have just watched The Holiday while enjoying a sherry!! Wishing you a happy and peaceful Christmas with your loved ones xx

MagsB said...

What lovely, happy cards, Lynne! Thank you so much for the card you sent me, it's gorgeous!

I hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year.

love Mags B x

Dotty Jo said...

Great selection! Jo x

Cheryl W. said...

I love these five, as well! You're a wonderful card-maker, Lynne. Hope your holidays have been wonderful.

NGCARDS said...

A gorgeous selection hun! xxx

Anonymous said...

What lovely cards. xx

Sally H said...

Five gorgeous cards, Lynne! I love them all!