Saturday 26 March 2016

Lost the plot ;)

Happy Easter!   I was positive I'd made enough Easter cards, posted a load, and then when I got home I was one short all of a sudden!  I knew I'd definitely made enough, so where did it go?  After a lot of hunting and searching, I've come to the conclusion that I've sent someone two cards LOL ... at this point I'll refer you to the 2nd card in this post ;)

Anyway this is most definitely the last Easter card!
As you know by now, my bunny is from Eat Cake Graphics ...
5050-F Flopsy Bunny's got an egg
Coloured with watercolour pencils, and Spectrum Noir sparkle added to the egg.  I splattered my BG with pink watercolour.  Some mini sequins from Taylored Expressions.

12 comments:

Patti J said...

There's that little cutie again! Another sweet card, Lynne. Happy Easter to you!

Cheryl W. said...

And I nearly left an important family member off my list!! I couldn't figure out why I hand an "extra" card after I thought I had mailed to everyone. Your card is perfect - it'll bring an Easter smile to someone's face. Have a lovely holiday.

Cara said...

I thought it was just me that did things like that. I'm always happy to see another card with a cute bunny on it! Love the splatters and sequins, they finish it off perfectly. Cara x

Pam said...

Adorable CAS card. The cutest bunny ever. Lucky the person who receives this sweet card! Thank you for joining us for our Easter challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. Have a lovely Easter.
:) Pam

Maura said...

Sweet card, Lynne! That little bunny with the huge egg looks so proud. Your colors are soft and lovely. I am so glad you joined us for our food and drink challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

sandie said...

This card is adorable, fab colouring and great to see you at The Card Concept

Sheryl said...

Lol,I thought it was just me that did things like that. I love this cute card. It has a really fresh look about it.
Good to have you joining the fun at CRAFT this week. Hugs Sheryl DT member xx.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so cute. Love that sweet little bunny image. Thanks for joining us over at The Card Concept!

EdenLand Designs said...

That bunny looks so proud of himself for finding such a perfect egg :) Love this card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at C.R.A.F.T. for our "Add Some Bling" challenge!
Susan DT

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card thank you for joining us at CRAFTY CATZ in our stitching challenge. Good luck and hope to see you next challenge

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is adorable! Super sweet take on the sketch!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card,love the image and great stitching.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz for our stitching challenge.

Tracey DT