Sunday 3 July 2016

A CASEd Butterfly

Phew busy day today!  I washed the dog (she wasn't happy about it!), washed her towels and bedding, then washed the bathroom, washed the floors, washed the car, and it was a good drying day so got loads of laundry done too!  The ironing mountain has been rebuilt hurrah! (boo really!)

Anyway, it's not very often I would share a CASEd card, but this one has been in my head since Patti Stationery Styles shared it on her blog.   If you haven't visited Patti's blog before you should definitely go visit!
My card uses a butterfly from Marianne Designes.  I didn't have the matching base die, so just used my diecut as a template and cut round it.  Couldn't resist adding the usual paint splatters and a few sequins.  Oh and I covered my white die cut with Spectrum Noir clear sparkle.

I wonder are all Patti's super talented? ;)  My other bloggy buddy Patti J Cherish Each Precious Day has just designed the most beautiful floral set.  Go you Patti!!

7 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Well, go you, Lynne, too! This card is so pretty. The CAS design really allows the focus to remain on your pretty butterfly. I just got 9 pretty butterfly dies that I had ordered. Can't wait to use them all on a card.

MagsB said...

Clean, and simple, and beautiful, Lynne! I love your splatters - whenever I try that, I get blobs of ink everywhere except on the card!! And often on me!! More practice needed I think lol!

love Mags B x

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful card, Lynne, and those sweet splatters make it a perfect match with the current challenge over at Creative With Stamps! Jo x

Sarah said...

I was worn out just reading about your industrious day Lynne!!! What a pretty card, love the shade of blue xx

coldwaters2 said...

Gosh what a day you have had Lynne all that washing, wow, lol, I washed Jess a couple of days ago she wasn't happy either but I didn't want all the smelly dirt on her, she does love to roll in the grass trouble is I don't know what she is rolling in, lol. Lynne I absolutely love this beautiful CAS style card that butterfly is awesome
hug
lorraine x

Cara said...

Sounds like you've been busy! Love how the card turned out, Cara x

Patti said...

Hi Lynne : ) How it it the cards you CASE from me are always much BETTER than mine!? giggles!! Beautiful job and thank you so much for the shout out! You are too kind!

I've been MIA but hope to get back to blogging very soon.

BIG (((Hugs))) friend!

Patti