Monday 19 December 2016

Not done yet!

Ha, so much for being finished with my Christmas cards.  I'd miscounted the ones I made for work, so had to knock another couple out this evening.  Mind you, they don't come much simpler than this!

I've used this fab, slightly grumpy looking moose from catsonappletrees that I bought earlier in the year after being led astray (again) by DottyJo.  Sentiment from Sugar Pea Designs.  A few gold stars from my stash and some doodled borders and job done!  That's DEFINITELY me finished now.
I even have Greg's card made and it's not yet Christmas Eve!  (I'll blog it later in the week)

11 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

That moose is so funny - especially his skinny legs. ha ha So glad you're finished with your cards. I mailed my last one off today, so I'm DONE, too. I've even finished making all my Christmas cookies. Look at me go! Tomorrow I start on making soups. We always go sledding on Christmas Eve and then come home to several homemade, hearty soups and then open presents. Good times! Hope you enjoy the rest of your week and have a merry, merry holiday.

brenda said...

A gorgeous creation and such a fun image for our Black and White plus One theme at Penny Black and More challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Dotty Jo said...

Who me????? Love that moose, Jo x

Sarah said...

Love this CAS design Lynne xx

Creative world said...

Super adorable and super fun image, you did awesome CAS design,love it...Thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge this week, hope to see you again
Zeljka DT xo

Tanja said...

such a fun image and matching sentiment - thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fun CAS design, thanks for sharing it with us at ABC Christmas challenge.
Lorraine DT

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great CAS design and thanks for joining us at Penny Black And More this month, luv Sam x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lynne, I love the moose and simple design, very cute 😍

Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge and Happy New Year!! 🍾πŸ₯‚
Luv
Lols x x x

Anonymous said...

Cute cards, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
hugs Samantha :0)