Wednesday 3 May 2017

SC643 Penguin Fun

When I first saw this week's sketch at Splitcoaststampers, I was a bit stumped as all I could think of was rolling hills! I'm looking foward to seeing everyone else's creations!  Hope you'll play along too, link your card Here.

The sun is still shining, so of course I'm making Christmas cards ;)
I've used this oldie stamp from High Hopes - coloured with watercolour pencils, fussy cut and then popped up on dimensionals.   Glitter added to the trim on his hat, and my clear glitter pen over the green scarf and gloves. Sentiment from Happy Little Stampers.
Oh, and my stars are all there totally intentionally, there's actually no Oops marks that need covering for a change!


9 comments:

Sarah said...

Love this cute penguin Lynne, great colours and your take on the sketch is brilliant xx

Dotty Jo said...

This is such fun, Lynne! Jo x

Cheryl W. said...

Your bundled up penguin is so cute! You are really getting a good start on your Christmas cards. You must have quite a few now.

Cara said...

Such a cute card. I think the colours of the sketch make it hard to think of anything but hills, so I'm really impressed with your interpretation. Cara x

Tracey T said...

Lovin' this cute penguin! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

Maura said...

What a cute card and a sweet penguin! Caught me by surprise seeing Christmas :) but you sure will be ready!Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Maura

MagsB said...

Another very cute card, Lynne! The penguin is having such fun!!

love Mags B x

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your crafting for both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

Crafty Pearly said...

Such a beautiful make.. very cute. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx