Wednesday 19 July 2017

SCS654 - A Birthday Mouse

So this is this week's sketch from Splitcoaststampers - if you'd like to play along please link your card here.


I must admit to being a bit stumped by this sketch, but I just kinda followed the recipe and I think it turned out OK!
If I was making it again though, I'd have stamped my sentiment in white and I would also have stuck it on straight LOL

Whipper Snapper stamp - coloured with watercolour pencils, clear gloss added to the flowers and sparkle to the pot.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

You have made a great job of the sketch Lynne, lovely stamp and the pink spotted paper is gorgeous xx

Cara said...

This is such a pretty card. With the sentiment being on the diagonal you don't notice that it's crooked, well, unless someone points it out to you!

Kuni said...

Lovely card Lynne and the image is so sweet, i love it.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers challenge and i hope to see yoou again.
Hugs
Kuni

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely! Jo x

Marlene Bonetti said...

Hi Lynne
Your card is super lovely! Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge.
Hugs Marlene

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Hi Lynne, your floral card is so pretty! I love the shine you have on your flower petals! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!

Cheryl W. said...

I'm still catching up on my blog visits, which is why I'm so late to comment on this card. I like the sketch and the way you've interpreted it. Your image was perfect to fit inside your partial circle.

Angela said...

Hy Lynne, your card looks really wonderful and I really love the colors you've used.♥
Thanks a lot for joining us at our favorite color challenge by Sweet Stampers Challenge
Hope to see you again.
Hugs and greetings Angela DT