Wednesday 29 November 2017

Rediscovered Stampin Up goodies!

Just a quickie post tonight ... Peaky Blinders is on the telly, one of the very few programmes I sit down to watch properly!

This one is inspired by Kimberly's card over at the Muse challenge.  I've used an oldie Stampin Up image - coloured with watercolour pencils.  Clear gloss added to the windows and little mini gems to the flower centres.  The dotty line is a silver pen which I also used to colour the wheel hubs.

This one uses the never-ending pink DP from the stack I bought from The Range ages ago!  
My image is also a Stampin Up that I came across when I was looking for the truck stamp.

Coloured with watercolour pencils and clear gloss/glitter added to the candles.

13 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Two more super cards! Is your stash of cards beginning to fill up? It must be fun to look through them from time to time, because they're all so great. When my card-making sister and I get together, we have fun looking through each other's card boxes.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Fabulous cards, love that little Green truck. Thank you for sharing over at That's Crafty! Best wishes in the Green with Envy Blog Challenge. Tracey DT

Anna said...

Very beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs,
Anna DT

Sarah said...

Love them...the little truck is fantastic and those papers are perfect for that cute image xx

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely cards, Lynne! I'm ignoring Peaky Blinders as there isn't a decent Birmingham accent between them! Jo x

Ardyth said...

WOW! I remember both those SU! images from way back when I was starting out! So fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

Cat Craig said...

Love your sweet truck with the shiny windows, lovely addition to the muse gallery.

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Love your cards, they bring me nice memories, I used them the first time that I went to a Stampin up! party many years ago. Thank you for participate with us in Polkadoodles Challenge blog.

Lindsey said...

These are so great, Lynne! Your SU images may be *older*, but look fun and funky here.

Macarena said...

Cute B-day card, so sweet and girly. Love the stamp and the background paper. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

TaeEun said...

Both cards are fabulous! The DP on second card is so cute and matches perfectly to the image and the truck in mint on the first one is adorable!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Hello!!! TWO Cards! Fab truck lovin the glossy accent touches! Thanks so much for joining the challenges at MUSE and Muse Christmas Visions..delighted!

Ania said...

Super cute project!

Thank you for sharing with us over here at Polkadoodles and best of luck with your entry.
Ania DT for  Polkadoodles - Week 47 Challenge